Fiona delivers world-class keynote engagements that inspire new thinking, behaviours and energy, and spark transformational growth.
As a ‘lockdown’ university lecturer and podcaster she is more experienced than most in achieving this via zoom.
Fiona also delivers engaging keynotes through French.
A big thank you to you Fiona! It has been a real pleasure and honour to collaborate with you! I've had nothing but ultra-positive feedback about your keynote yesterday. I look forward to seeing you again and also to following your podcasts”
Senior Knowledge &Insight Manager, Kantar France
Thank you Fiona for your keynote yesterday which was very inspiring for both our clients and our teams!!! We've already had excellent feedback!”
Managing Director Kantar Worldpanel France
Recent speaking engagements include:
- Bread & Jam Fest, Oct 19th - 21st 2020
- ECR Austria Annual Conference, Nov 12th 2020
- KANTAR Worldpanel France 50th Anniversary Conference, March 2019. Delivered in French to an audience of 800 guests.
- Food Matters, Isle of Man Department of Agriculture 2019
- Kantar Worldpanel, British Brands Museum LONDON 2018
- Bord Bia (The Irish Food Board), regular guest speaker, 2010 - 2021
Watch Fiona in Action
- Why Small Food & Beverage Brands are Driving Transformational Growth better than Big Food
- Where to Play and How to Win: How Commercial Marketing Strategy is the Key to a Profitable Business Model
- Promise, Positioning, People and Process: The new 4Ps of Transformational Growth
- How Purpose is driving Transformational Growth: The rise of Loop, C'est Qui le Patron and Tony's Chocolonely
- Foreign Food: Lessons Learned from leading the international development of two insurgent food brands: Gu France and Chobani UK
Who’s it for
- Conference organisers
- Established corporates
- Private or government body business accelerators
Your audience feels inspired, energised, motivated and comes away thinking