Fiona has 20 years experience across 100s of aspects of developing branded consumer goods businesses. She’s also a certified Level 2 Executive Coach (HEC Paris). She has mentored over 200 leaders and aspiring leaders in branded packaged goods businesses
How it works
- Fiona offers a series of 5 x 1-1 sessions to a limited number of clients each quarter.
- Sessions are held online every 2 weeks at an agreed time.
- A two or three-way coaching contract is agreed upfront, which sets out the expectations of each party.
Group or team coaching:
- Fiona only takes on 1 x Group Coaching project per year.
- The project begins by scoping the objectives and coaching brief with you, the business leader.
- Each project generally includes a team kick-off workshop and a number of 1-1 or smaller group sessions with team members.
“Fiona Fitzpatrick is an incredible font of knowledge and a very challenging mentor”
Food Works business accelerator
Bord Bia/Enterprise Ireland/Teagasc
Who’s it for
1-1 Coaching: Founder, CEO, future leader
Group Coaching: Senior Team- Cross functional
Clarity in decision making, increased confidence in your ability to lead, getting ‘unstuck’ and lightbulb moments